CU HACKS RULES
Whoa now! Before you start pounding away at the keyboard and channeling your inner Steve Jobs, let’s go over the ground rules.
• All CU HACK participants must be between the ages of 14 - 19 years old.
• All CU HACK participants must have parental signatures on the SCCLD Permission form.
• All CU HACK participants must have parental signatures on the SCCLD Photo Release form.
• All participants must be registered through the library’s webpage in order to participate.
• All participants must be present at CU HACKS to work on a project for submission.
• No remote participants allowed.
• No coding is permitted before the official start of the event
• Teams must consist of between 1 - 4 people. No exceptions
• No one will be allowed to leave the library premises during the event unless accompanied by a parent/guardian and staff is notified ahead of time
• Stealing source code from other participants is not allowed
• Judges will have the final ruling on prize distribution and category winners